Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Mar, 2019 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Captain Marvel 2010s
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2019 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Captain Marvel

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Captain Marvel"?

Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2019 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Marvel Captain

Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races.
Directors: Anna Boden | Ryan Fleck
Stars: Brie Larson, Gemma Chan, Jude Law, Mckenna Grace.

14th Jan, 2019 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Captain Marvel Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

When I first saw this movie advertised I was expecting to see a male Captain Marvel, at least that's what I remember from my day. When did Captain Marvel become a woman?

9th Mar, 2019 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Marvel Captain

I never had an interest in this super hero growing up so the concept was all knew to me. The movie was interesting and engaging so it was entertaining. There were a few goofs that did not make sense but it was not to point of taking away from the story. For me there was a lot of play on the past Matrix Trilogy and current political issues like women's empowerment, refugees, etc.

9th Mar, 2019 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Marvel Captain

I noticed some of those things too but its all pure fiction so its easier to digest. I am anxious to see how this all plays with the upcoming Endgame movie in April.

> TOPIC: Captain Marvel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,