Closed
ROK II RPG Character 758 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Jan, 2019 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ahnix the Ranger

To think I could be King. At least this is what I am told, at least when wise men are not telling me I am old vase water.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. Here I am an orphan a child of the woods. A father I never knew, more then likely killed in some far off war. And a mother now dead and gone.
"Take this book" he says, "chronicle your life."
To what end? Who knows? A Kingship?.... Now that would be something eh?

So here I stand… a child of the woods. An average looking human male. Dressed in homespun tunic and breeches of mottled woodland colors. My long brown hair is pulled back into a loose ponytail and tangled with pieces of forest matter. My calf high boots are mud spattered and well worn.
Growing up away from the city I spent most of my free time in the wilderness exploring and climbing which has given me a strong and lithe body for quick movements and fast reactions.
I hope to make a name as an accomplished ranger and bowman.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2019 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ranger Ahnix

Advisor Description

Castor..my mothers brother. A soldier, mercenary really. He came to see me soon after my mothers passing. He hadn't changed much. A large man 6'5", 280 lbs. Black unruly hair to match a shaggy beard. Darkly tanned and scarred from to many campaigns. He is an imposing figure. He offers his sorrow and has pledged to teach me what it is to survive.

Strange how family long missing shows after a tragedy. I wonder what he hopes to gain by this? Me… I'll use his teachings to better serve my future.

20th Jan, 2019 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ahnix the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

20th Jan, 2019 - 2:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ranger Ahnix

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ahnix the Ranger.

20th Jan, 2019 - 10:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ranger Ahnix

Ahnix the Ranger Lives!. I, Ahnix, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st work of fiction.

20th Jan, 2019 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ahnix the Ranger

Most beautiful lady of Ahnix

There she was, out of the corner of my eye. The most exquisite woman I have ever beheld. Her platinum hair flowed down her back and across her shoulders. Her tanned skin seems to glow whenever a stray sunbeam catches her. The silvery acolyte gown seems to shimmer with her movements, sliding across her body and accentuating every curve. Her supple movements as she tends the elderly woman are both caring and provocative. The last part I suspect as she notices my attentions. I smile politely as she beckons me over, but with a shake of my head I move off down the street.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2019 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ahnix Ranger

I, Ahnix, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

20th Jan, 2019 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Draven
(+)

Ahnix Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As I entered the tavern this evening I was quickly approached by a heavily cloaked figure. The jingle of chain mail could be heard underneath and a gilded pommel could be seen protruding from the fold of the cloak.
"Ahnix." he says. A statement and not a question. How does this man know me? "May we sit? I have something of importance for you." I wave my hand indicating we should continue further into the tavern.
We take a far table away from the bustle of the evening crowd. After an order of drinks the man explains himself.
I am here on assignment from an important individual that wishes to remain anonymous at this time. The only thing I am permitted to tell you is that he has great interest in your future and wishes you great success. And I have this for you as well. *He places a backpack upon the table.* Use what is inside as you see fit. I must take my leave and return to my charge and relate my success. Good evening to you sir. *He lifts his flagon and downs the remainder of his ale. Wipes the back of his hand across his mouth stands and leaves.*.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ahnix the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,