Ajax the Merciless - Page 2 of 5

Mysterious Person at the Tavern Yesterday, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Feb, 2019 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 780 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Feb, 2019 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax the Merciless - Page 2

I, Ajax, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2019 - 5:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Merciless Ajax

Let it be known that I, Ajax, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

8th Feb, 2019 - 5:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

8th Feb, 2019 - 6:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Page 2 Merciless Ajax

I, Ajax the Merciless, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

8th Feb, 2019 - 6:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Merciless Ajax

The Resurrection of Ajax the Merciless. I, Ajax, have died but am alive again! I am still Ajax the Merciless even if this adventure of life doth maketh me astonished the 1st time over.

8th Feb, 2019 - 10:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax the Merciless

Most beautiful lady of Ajax

Today I was stuck the deepest blow ever to befall me, but it was not the blow of a sword or fist, but the mere slight and wisp of a smile from sheer beauty on Earth. Soft blonde hair and smirking lips, eyes intense yet playful. I instantly wanted to know more about her, to follow her, to feel the touch of her skin, to hear her voice saying my name.

I cannot think straight. I fear I may be going mad. What power is it that beauty holds that can leave me so devastated? This feels dangerous. Yet it is a danger that I will brave. A young hobbit saw me smitten with her and offered to introduce me to her for 5 gold. I doubt he will do so, he's probably just taking advantage of me - but I don't care. I gladly pay him the gold. I would have paid him 500 had I had it on me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2019 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax Merciless - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Ajax, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

8th Feb, 2019 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
JonCracraft
Premium
(+)

Ajax Merciless Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Yesterday, when I walked into the Town's tavern I had the most peculiar encounter. Amidst the regular knaves and lasses there was a noble woman or aristocrat of some sort who looked very out of place. Stefan was attempting to be courteous to her, and the wenches and regulars were friendly, but she seemed extremely reserved - almost with trepidation. She stuck out like a sore thumb and I could not help but notice her right away when I entered.

Strangely, when she saw me, she stood and came over to me, inviting me to sit with her. I accepted. A comely woman, if a bit older, she was dressed in a fine yet practical outfit displaying her status yet clearly designed for travel. She began telling me that she is from an estate not far from the Town. The high nobles of the estate were meeting with some town politicians about the state of disorder in the country right now. Many agreed about the need for strong leadership, but who knew of someone powerful and charismatic enough bring together the disparate and hostile tribes and factions of this land? That's when your name came up.

She told me there are some in town who believe in my potential and others, more powerful still, who wish to believe in it but are not yet convinced. The high lord she serves under is for now to remain anonymous, but is sending me an endowment. I am to be judged on how I use it. I am not sure what to make of all of this, but I accepted the offer. I hope to prove worthy of this boon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ajax the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,