Thorn the Wanderer - Page 2 of 3

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2019 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 792 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Mar, 2019 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn the Wanderer - Page 2

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a good lady. She had a hard life due to the fact that Father was away with his job in the army. It was here that bore the brunt of looking after her children. She had to keep the house and instil in us our morals and code to live life.
She tried her best but some of the more masculine aspects of growing up like bearing arms and training were not fully taught. How ever some of the local men did help in that area. We were taught the aspects of live though. She had a strong moral code in which she tried to guild us. To look after those that you encounter that need your help. Which is why the quest to understand the House of Sorrows issues and troubles is high on my list of must do activities.
She did also through having to bring up her family mostly by herself on a meagre budget, teach us to make the most out of every opportunity. Whether that always strictly by the moral code she had has guide. Grey is an area (She told us) that you should try to live in - for in life nothing is ever right or wrong.
It must have been hard for her to life alone at times. Which does bring me to question how she does know Benar.... ..

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2019 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Wanderer Thorn

Let it be known that I, Thorn, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

12th Mar, 2019 - 9:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The old man that approached you now ushers you to an oak table that is secluded for the rest of the general mayhem of the tavern. When you pull out your chair to sit at the table the old man stops you saying "No. You must sit here" as he pulls the chair out which has its back to the surroundings. "I need to sit so I can see what is going on" he states while taking the seat so his back is at the wall.
Upon sitting you notice the table is set for two but you can't help feeling uneasy for you have no awareness of what is happening behind you. A roast meal is bought over to both of you and he motions for you to eat.
You eat in silence which allows you to study this unknown new acquaintance. His face is weather-beaten which does make it hard to gage his age but you think maybe sixty years or so. Grey hair is thick and neatly kept and he does keep running his hands through it as if he is worried or anxious. While he is not obese as far as you can tell, it appears that he has not gone through winter without a good meal when he desired it.
"Thorn, I am glad you are willing to talk to me. My name is Fendrel. I knew your father, you look a lot like him."
Interested, you ask "How did you know my father"?
"That is not important at the moment Thorn but know that I trusted and liked him. I have travelled to find you today as I have information for you that I hope will change your life and allow you to become all that you are meant to be." He spoke very slowly and deliberately.
"I am listening carry on" is your response. You feel yourself leaning forward to hear his words.
In quieter tones he says "Ok Thorn. This information will be rather vague and not go into great detail for it is not my place to speak of such things". You nod and he continues. "A person who will remain anonymous has an endowment that he is wishing you to receive".
"What person and why me" you almost shout.
"I can't tell you anything about this person but know that he is a good and honourable man. I work for him. He asked me to make the initial contact with you and express his desires about presenting you with this endowment."
Getting frustrated you reply shortly. "Right I get that but why ME. I am not trusting this one bit". You push you chair out as if to stand.
Panicking, thinking you are about to leave Fendrel blurts out. "Because of your father Thorn. Because of your father".
Hearing those words, you settle in your seat again and gesture for him to carry on.
"Your father was very guilty about the lack of time he spent with you and your mother. To try and do his best for you he felt he needed to supply the money for you both to live. I feel he regretted that choice he made. But Thorn he saw something in you and I do as well. There is a look in your eye very much like he had. He knew you were destined for great things. To allow you the chance to be what you are meant to be, he organised with my employer a way to help you. I need to know now if you want to take this further. I really think you should".
"Hell, I am not sure" you respond. "How can I trust you and this man".
"You can't. But know that your mother would want you to as well. I need to know right now as I can't stay here much longer"
Thinking hard, you weigh up the risk and reward. Damn life is not going that great so far why not see what this offer is. What is the worst that can happen?
"Ok I am in"
Without a word Fendrel stands and walks past you. He places his hand on your shoulder and squeezes it saying "You word soon".

13th Mar, 2019 - 7:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Thorn

Today, I have purchased one of the stone abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Thorn the Wanderer".

13th Mar, 2019 - 7:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Wanderer Thorn

Thorn the Wanderer is raised. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

13th Mar, 2019 - 8:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn the Wanderer

Thorn the Wanderer is raised. Mine drawbacks hath doomed me for the 3rd time all because of my surprised past in this bedtime story. I need to changeth mine ambition.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2019 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn Wanderer - Page 2

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

15th Mar, 2019 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Huddhawk
(+)

Thorn Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Thorn the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,