Fynnwynn the Wizard

Fynnwynn Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Feb, 2019 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 793 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2019 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Fynnwynn the Wizard
A Friend

Fynnwynn the Wizard

I am Fynnwynn, and I was given this name to honor my uncles who lived and died with honor well before the day of mine own birth. I am known as the wizard because of my proclivity with power both natural and mystical.

I stand six feet, four inches tall with a skinny but wiry body. I have shoulder-length brown hair with big, gray eyes. In addition to my build, the paleness of my skin and a generally lanky appearance gives me a unique look.

I see myself as one who follows the magic-user's path. I want to improve the standing of my family, as did my father and his own father before him. In such manner, my own future becomes assured. I intend to begin by acquiring knowledge that offers direct power, whether that be alchemy, arcane, or something else matters not. Let me but find a band of courageous allies, and a quest worthy of us, and the world shall know my name.

As a first step in walking through the larger world, I hope to join an adventuring (Or even mercenary) company whose purpose is noble and future is profitable. Risk be damned. I intend to make my mark on this existence.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Mar 28 8:11:02 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Fynnwynn the Wizard

Add Comment
I wish there was more on fynnwynn the wizard needs more feedback as soon as possible to find out carefully and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Fynnwynn the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,