Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 7 of 26

Krusten frowns. "She did this on purpose! - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Apr, 2019 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
  Exorcism At Willow' s Pass A PBP Scenario set in the world of ROK II. Anyone can play at anytime but you must have an ROK II Character. To create a Character Start Here.
1st Apr, 2019 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 7

Krusten looks at the mother and then at her son and tries to figure out how he came from her. Looking at the man she nods and says nothing but to the host she proclaims, "My weapons stay with me because they are like my arms and legs and I can't give you those just like I can't give you my weapons."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2019 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

To not cause any friction Hunter suggests to the host that they could stay in the barn or if they have a fenced part of their property they could put their tents. Also, Hunter greets the man with some talk in Orcish to see if he understands.

Dice Thorin Results:
Etiquette (10)+soul (0) vs. Dice Roll D20: 17 - Result: Routine: success (3) / Difficult: Fail / Formidable: Fail
Orcish Language (2.5)+mind (+2) vs. Dice Roll D20: 8 - Result: Routine: success (6.5) / Difficult: Success (0.5) / Formidable: Fail

2nd Apr, 2019 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Game Master says...

The man is unable to understand what you are trying to say in Orcish. He says to Thorin,

"Uh, I do not understand thy tongue, what sayest thou to me?"

Meanwhile, the host doesn't mix matters and ushers you to the outside by a tree that is around 100 yards from her home and clearly not within the circumference of the village.

3rd Apr, 2019 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 7 RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

"Fine!" says Krusten at the host. She was not comfortable with the forced arrangements that would leave her weaponless. She leaves the host's home and then surveys the place by the tree.

3rd Apr, 2019 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

RPG PBP Pass Willows Exorcism

Thorin smiles and nods as he follows Krusten to the tree outside. He wished that could have ended better but he wasn't about to relinquish any of his weapons either.

3rd Apr, 2019 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

Sighing and dragging her feet her curiosity about the home of the hose was itching her. She says to the man, "You will give me a tour?" Her intent was to find out about the place and go all around this village.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2019 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG - Page 7

The Game Master says...

Krusten and Thorin arrive at the tree in which crows have set up their nests. They flutter around upon seeing you and some of them swoop down as though attempting to land on your head.

The man's face lights up with joy upon hearing Sapphire's request but then his face turns to a sad disposition as the host, his mother, shouts to him in an abusive manner,

"Don't ye dare do it. Get back to thy chores."

He leaves with a sigh as Sapphire is left to join her friends at the tree.

5th Apr, 2019 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Exorcism Willow's Pass PBP RPG Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Krusten frowns. "She did this on purpose! I'm sure she knew that crows nest here and they would not welcome us… let's make our own camp somewhere else!"

She moves off without waiting to see if anyone will follow. She sets up a camp further off away from the crow filled tree looking for another tree for cover.

> TOPIC: Exorcism At Willow's Pass PBP RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,