Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 3 of 3

I, Ysabeau the Blessed, after much toil and - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1 Day(s) Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed Q
ROK II RPG Character 815 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1.6 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

Level: 3
Action: Dead
ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ysabeau than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1.6 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

Ysabeau the Blessed Lives!. I am still Ysabeau the Blessed even if this wishful thinking doth maketh me in awe the 2nd time over.

Post Date: 1.2 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Giant Spider. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ysabeau the Blessed.

Post Date: 1.2 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 3 Blessed Ysabeau

No one shall lay low Ysabeau the Blessed. Mine reason for being is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered transgressions for the 3rd time much to mine lost in wonder. I am not in a fumes of fancy yet I have become it.

Post Date: 1.1 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ysabeau than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 1.1 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed

Familiar Description

I have called up a familiar in draconia form, whom I shall call Kyndreth the Gifted. It is a blazing emerald green, with hints of royal purple shimmering deep within its wide scales. Its eyes are a startling silver-blue. When I caress the glass pendant which hangs from a chain around my neck, it responds instantly to my command, its gaze intense and focused.

Four slim limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand noble and proud. Each limb has 5 digits, each of which end in barbed talons seemingly made of marbled stone. Huge wings grow upon its back, starting from just below its shoulders and reaching the top of its shoulder blades. The wings are almost angel-like but strong rather than delicate. The inner wings seem to be made of stacked thin crystals, and small, sharp tips grow from each ending like massive spears.

Post Date: 1 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Ysabeau
Translator

ROK II

Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 3 Ysabeau Blessed

I, Ysabeau the Blessed, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a stone abode to call my own.

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Ysabeau the Blessed

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.