Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 3 of 6

Breath of life comes to Ysabeau the Blessed. - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st May, 2019 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 815 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Apr, 2019 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ysabeau than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2019 - 4:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

Ysabeau the Blessed Lives!. I am still Ysabeau the Blessed even if this wishful thinking doth maketh me in awe the 2nd time over.

24th Apr, 2019 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Giant Spider. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ysabeau the Blessed.

24th Apr, 2019 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 3 Blessed Ysabeau

No one shall lay low Ysabeau the Blessed. Mine reason for being is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered transgressions for the 3rd time much to mine lost in wonder. I am not in a fumes of fancy yet I have become it.

24th Apr, 2019 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Ysabeau than otherwise might have been known.

24th Apr, 2019 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed

Familiar Description

I have called up a familiar in draconia form, whom I shall call Kyndreth the Gifted. It is a blazing emerald green, with hints of royal purple shimmering deep within its wide scales. Its eyes are a startling silver-blue. When I caress the glass pendant which hangs from a chain around my neck, it responds instantly to my command, its gaze intense and focused.

Four slim limbs carry its body and allow the creature to stand noble and proud. Each limb has 5 digits, each of which end in barbed talons seemingly made of marbled stone. Huge wings grow upon its back, starting from just below its shoulders and reaching the top of its shoulder blades. The wings are almost angel-like but strong rather than delicate. The inner wings seem to be made of stacked thin crystals, and small, sharp tips grow from each ending like massive spears.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2019 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed - Page 3

I, Ysabeau the Blessed, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a stone abode to call my own.

1st May, 2019 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Breath of life comes to Ysabeau the Blessed. I, Ysabeau, liveth for the 4th version of mine overwhelmed self. Change the object in mind and I shall changeth the outcome.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ysabeau the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,