Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 4 of 6

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th May, 2019 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 815 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd May, 2019 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 4

Let it be known that I, Ysabeau, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2019 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

T'was the first time I encountered a Loner. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

4th May, 2019 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Plains Band. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

4th May, 2019 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 4 Blessed Ysabeau

A Hyena Pack attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Hyena Pack dead.

4th May, 2019 - 4:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

T'was the first time I encountered a Gang Leader. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

4th May, 2019 - 4:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed

I be the proud owner of a new elegant abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2019 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed - Page 4

Enticing of Yannick

Hello, Yannick. I hope you are well? It is true, I have been out of Town for quite a while, engaging in training of multiple sorts. But I could not forget your sweet smile and engaging manner. I have some fine wine and a lovely picnic--would you do me the honor of joining me at my abode? I have a winsome courtyard in which to sup, with fragrant honeysuckle vines and roses to delight our senses. I very much would like to talk with you and learn more of your life. What say you, dear one?

6th May, 2019 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder dead.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ysabeau the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,