Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 5 of 6

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th May, 2019 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 815 Medieval Text Adventure
6th May, 2019 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed - Page 5

Breath of life comes to Ysabeau the Blessed. This adventure is not over. Ysabeau shall conquer this freakish inspiration even if it is the 5th time.

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2019 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

I, Ysabeau, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

6th May, 2019 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Ysabeau the Blessed, was attacked by a Plains People and was victorious in combat.

7th May, 2019 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 5 Blessed Ysabeau

I, Ysabeau the Blessed, was attacked by a Brown Bear and was victorious in combat.

7th May, 2019 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Blessed Ysabeau

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder Band. The Marauder Band attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder Band. Like my story?

8th May, 2019 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau the Blessed

Message to Advisor

Dear Captain,
I have been spending my days mostly in Llafair, working to bring in gold and learn more about the lands I plan to one day rule. I find the town delightful and am always enchanted to meet another of my half-elven kind here. Though I have once undertaken a patrol for the protection of Llafair's citizenry, it turned deadly, and I will have to be far more cautious in future. For now, I hope to learn more Vigor so that I can increase my capacity and strength in battle. Do you have advice as to where I may train thus?
Yours,
Ysabeau

PS As you advised earlier, I have learned of some guilds that may be wise to join. The Cavalier, Mage, and Emissary guilds all have sparked my attention, but I have not chosen as of yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2019 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed - Page 5

I have defeated a Dark Elf. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Ysabeau the Blessed.

8th May, 2019 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Ysabeau Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

T'was the first time I encountered a Knight. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Ysabeau the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,