Kisendur the Wizard

Kisendur Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th May, 2019 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 828 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd May, 2019 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ironcrown
(+)

Kisendur the Wizard

I, am Kisendur and I was given this name because an old hermit woman, that lived just outside of the village I was born, in the forest, told my mother that Kisendur should be my name, and that my Fate was written in the Stars above, in the rivers flowing below and in the branches of the trees. I am known as the wizard because because I have a natural ability to bend and manipulate the elements to my Will, and make "things" happen.

I was born a Human because my parents were both from the human race. They lived in a small village, and lived a simple life. My mother was an healer and herbalist, and my father a farmer, and used to tend the fields and feed our animals, cows, chicken and a donkey. We were all happy, and although living a simple life, nothing was missing. We had food at the table at night, mead to drink, and love to share.

I stand 6'1 tall with a defined body. My hair is as dark as the night and my eyes are as blue as the Sky above and the Sea below. My skin is white as the marble, and I present as a beautiful, charming boy.

I'm a natural magic-user. I want to reach Power, even if as a low-profiled Grey-eminence. I don't value money. Money can be easily lost/stolen, but Power is always Power. I view alliances as a necessary thing… at least for some time… while useful.
I intend to perfect myself, the best I can until reach Perfection, in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start my Path towards Victory.

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2019 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ironcrown
(+)

Wizard Kisendur

Advisor Description

Kisendur was eating a meal and drinking mead in the towns Tavern, when he just look over a table in a corner in the other side of the Tavern. A fairly well dress guy was looking directly to Kisendur, and seemed to be ignoring the rest of the people in the very crowded Tavern. Was lunch time, so the movement in the Tavern was almost chaotic, between people ordering meals and drinks, wenches serving them, and people yelling and laughing laud. Altough so much chaos going.... This strange man didn't stop stering at Kisendur, not even for a second. Kisendur was getting a little to much uncomfortable with that situation… Who is that guy over there?- Kisendur asked to one of the wenches… Hmm… I don't really know… -replied the whench. With that the "strange guy" made a small, almost unnoticeable smile. Hmm… this is too much!- thought Kisendur, as he got up suddenly from his table and started walking to the "strange man's" table, while trying to avoid the people walking around in the middle of the chaos.... When Kisendur reached the other table he made like a treating face, and the "strange man" interrupted him even before he could start asking questions.... Finally!- said the "strange man". Do what… ?? - Kisendur shoot like an arrow. Finally we get to be close enough… and finally you noticed me too!- and the man's laugh.... Kisendur gets a little confused… What the hell are you talking about?- said Kisendur.... The "strange man" gives a big open smile, as he invites gently with his hand for Kisendur to seat.Please have a seat Kisendur!- says the man… Kisendur startled as he listen the man calling him for his name… Yes, I know very well your personal name Kisendur… and that is not quite the only thing or things I know about you! - the man said with another open smile. Let me present myself my friend… my name is Bhaldar. - the man said. Kisendur takes a seat at his front, with a very.... Deply confused face. I know you may have many questions Kisendur, my friend… but believe me… I have even much more answers! - says Bhaldar, this time not with a smile, but a quite serious, but reassuring face. Lets say Kisendur… I am quite here to help! You… yes you! - said Bhaldar with a firm face. I believe you have… lets say… a Great Potencial, Kisendur… and I am at your disposal to help you achieve… lets say… Great Things! - as Bhaldar says this he give another big, open smile to Kisendur. Kisendur continues with a quite confused face, but for some reason he feels he can, and should trust this "strange and mysterious man".

4th May, 2019 - 12:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ironcrown
(+)

Kisendur the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Kisendur the Wizard, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

5th May, 2019 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ironcrown
(+)

Wizard Kisendur

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kisendur the Wizard.

5th May, 2019 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ironcrown
(+)

Wizard Kisendur

I, Kisendur the Wizard, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

> TOPIC: Kisendur the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,