Laptop Vulnerabilities

Laptop Vulnerabilities - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 6th Oct, 2019 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Is your laptop secure?
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2019 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Laptop Vulnerabilities

Most laptops vulnerable to attack via peripheral devices. Many modern laptops and an increasing number of desktop computers are much more vulnerable to hacking through common plug-in devices than previously thought, according to new research.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2019 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Vulnerabilities Laptop

With the number of people learning about technology as the years go by this isn't surprising at all. On top of that, maintaining a laptop will be difficult because once it has a hardware error - it's can be really hard to go back to where it used to be.

4th Mar, 2019 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Laptop Vulnerabilities Gaming Video & Issues Computer

You can't change hardware in a laptop like you can with a desktop but I believe newer laptops shouldn't have this issue.

6th Oct, 2019 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Vulnerabilities Laptop

I have laptop installed with Linux and not Windows. I feel more secure with this OS even though I know for sure if hackers want to hack me not even Linux can help. However for majority of the amateur hacker aka kid who can search in google ‘how to hack’ the tools are less relevant due to less popularity.

> TOPIC: Laptop Vulnerabilities

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,