Mum dies in first-class airport lounge. A mum has died while sipping champagne in a first-class airport lounge after swallowing a small bag of cocaine before boarding her flight. Source 3n
Image from Facebook public domain.
Victoria Buchanan Swallows Cocaine And Dies (Hover)
If you combine alcohol with powerful drugs such as that it'd definitely pose a lethal combo to your body in general. Either of these two should never be taken in general, let alone drinking alcohol on a plane to the point you'd be intoxicated!
International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 24%
People need to stop thinking that they're way out of debt is through being a mule for someone that doesn't care whether they live or die.
International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 0.1%