Sarudesu the Angel

Sarudesu Angel - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jun, 2019 - 9:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 852 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Jun, 2019 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sarudesu
(+)

Sarudesu the Angel

I, am Sarudesu and I was given this name because
my father loved monkeys. I am known as the Angel because I seem to glow or radiate a warming glow.
I was born a Half-elf because my parents my mother was human but my father was a Elf
I stand 42 in or 4ft tall with a skinny body. I have white hair with red eyes. My dark skin and a
young appearance in general makes me unique.
I see myself as one who follows magic-users I want to learn everything I can about the world there is by first starting a trade in [my hometown] or gaining allies to assist. I generally view alliances as important they needed for survival of a nation.
I intend to form alliances in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I like to sing Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2019 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sarudesu
(+)

Angel Sarudesu

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Sarudesu the Angel".

8th Jun, 2019 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sarudesu
(+)

Sarudesu the Angel Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was looking for the tavern to get some work when I ran into him I asked for directions and they lead me there
We met while I was looking for the tavern
We meet early in the afternoon
they were dressed in very fashionable clothes they looked like what a aristocrat would wear
the meeting was casual I was asking directions and he led me there we had a long conversation on the way Sarudesu was not really surprised Sarudesu felt that they could trust in Doragondesu
while we were talking I told them my ambitions they said they would be more than welcome to help in sarudesu's dream
Sarudesu believes that they want to help achieve their goal.

10th Jun, 2019 - 9:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Sarudesu
(+)

Angel Sarudesu

A thief broke into your Abode while I was on a Job and stole everything I own This then made me make the decision to move out and go to another kingdom so I can find work because in this current place where I am staying I can't locate a place that needs a cook within this current vicinity. I hope that even though I am leaving that this kingdom won't change to much.

> TOPIC: Sarudesu the Angel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,