Closed
ROK II RPG Character 856 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Jun, 2019 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Useless
(+)

Ewan the Scholar

I am Ewan, called the Scholar for mine search for truth and wisdom. My parents be an elf and a human, resulting in me, a half-elf of no significant appearance. Hair of chestnut, eyes of hazel, skin of milk, these be attributes of mine, but they matter not to one who seeks to become a mage. In truth, mine goal is not power, but enlightenment for myself and all who wish for it. Thusly, I intend to become Ruler of Kings with the support of the people, whom shall see that I will govern with sagacity instead of bravado.

Hence, I shall start this path towards truth.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2019 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Useless
(+)

Scholar Ewan

The Resurrection of Ewan the Scholar. I, Ewan, have died but am alive again! How can mine errors leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward surprised in this medieval world? It is mine lack of ambition.

9th Jun, 2019 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Useless
(+)

Ewan the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

The most peculiar thing occurred today. I hath learned I have a sister! It seems father was not as upstanding as my mother was won't to believe, though I would not color myself surprised. The man left us to fight in some needless war and never returned. Anyway, the events had occurred thusly:

I was walking towards the tavern whenst a woman exited the same establishment and knocked me on my rear. I shall admit I was slightly miffed, but I was unharmed and required nothing more than an apology. What I received instead was a surprise when she inquired as to whether I was her brother. Of course, I told her that she was confused, for I have no siblings, but she insisted. I was ready to leave the madwoman when she spoke a word I had never expected to hear again: my father's name. It seems he had been severely injured in battle and lost his memory. He settled down and married, not knowing of me or mother. Eventually he had recovered his memory, but was by that point no longer able to travel. My stepsister, Juliette be her name, is not of father's blood, but has promised father that she would look after me in his place.

I do not yet know how to feel about this.

9th Jun, 2019 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Useless
(+)

Scholar Ewan

Reflections On Your Mother

Mine mother, Maeve, was a goodly sort in life, always pushing me to become better. I am afraid I hath disappointed her somewhat, for I was never one to exercise mine body whilst I could instead be reading or learning from the elders and wisemen. I regret not spending more time with her before she died. She deserved better.

9th Jun, 2019 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Useless
(+)

Scholar Ewan

House of Sorrows

Jean Bordeaux or JB as people supposedly call him, is a powerful wizard for certain, capable of not mere transmutation but outright creation of gold. Although I do genuinely feel for his plight, I do confess that I doubt he is the Creator of all things. Why would the Creator not merely create his child anew and lacking the curse, if he causes such pain? Nay, Bordeaux has likely been driven mad by his inability to relieve the suffering of his family. It must be terrible to be trapped in one's own home by one's own child, unable to leave for fear that they shall harm others or be harmed in turn, despite no malicious intent. This Autismark is a monstrous beast to do such a thing. Perhaps I shall research it myself and spread word to the people of its existence. Surely a cure can be found if enough put their minds to it!
Surely…

> TOPIC: Ewan the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,