Nathaniel
Trapper

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Mistertom
(+)

Nathaniel the Hunter

My name is Nathaniel and it was given to me by my mother, from the tongue of her Grandmother's people. She told me once that it is twin to the human name, Feodor.

As a boy I would run errands and provide a ready audience for visiting wayfarers and swords for hire, many of whom had fought alongside my father in the wars in the Eastfold Duchies. (Often, as I later discovered, for both sides.) I have watched them fight, in jest and in drunkenness, in rage and in lethal earnest. It was they who called me Hunter believing me too narrow across the chest to make much of am honest warrior. But the name was taken to heart, and well chosen: my height and build allow me to see from afar and yet not be easily seen when I choose it, and much of the game in the family pot these past years has come from my snares or my bow.

I am already as easily mistaken for human as my father ever was: my face does not stand out from the mass of them at first glance despite for my narrow, subtly inhuman eyes, and my hair and skin have been moved from the angelic shades of childhood by sun and rain and earth, by work on the farmstead and the woods.

The full tale of my ancestry I never knew and it never really interested me: suffice to say I have l have human and elf on both sides.

And it is from the travelling warriors I take my outlook and my aspirations. From the older ones, especially: for an old warrior is a rare thing indeed, but those there were were always free with both coin and tales of martial cunning. I may know not where my fortune lies- bit it will come from men, not from small game, and I so I will need to start by seeing more of the world with my own eyes. I mean to start by trading my skills as a bowman or a courier, and then mayhap get myself accepted in a mercenary company.
I take my view of alliances from the men: vital, but not always permanent.

Thus, I start my quest for fortune and adventure… an arrow loosed from its bow, and seeking its target.

Post Date: 18 June 2019 / Post ID: #

Nathaniel the Hunter

, we need YOUR thoughts for "Nathaniel the Hunter" be first to Reply to this Topic in the Text RPG, MMORPG & Play By Post Board! You will then have 1 Posts! International Comment Add Comment now or scroll down for [Fast Reply] box.

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Nathaniel the Hunter

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (15)
Wizard

Merlin (13)
Hunter

Thorin (12)
Stacia

Sapphire (8)
Ammon

Nephi (6)
Symphony

Melodee (4)

Aspiring Leaders

Warlock / Runic (3)
Workman / Shamus (3)
Redkrs / Verity (3)
Lace / Antonia (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
GuilhermeC / Archturo (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By JB 2.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:51am Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:45am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Lester 29th Apr, 2019 - 7:18am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: love How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Prodigy 1st Apr, 2019 - 7:55am Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Vegan 6th Mar, 2019 - 6:14pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By Odessa 17th Jan, 2019 - 4:03pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Madison 12th Jan, 2019 - 6:21pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!