Advocd Introduction

Advocd Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Sep, 2019 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2019 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Advocd Introduction
A Friend

Advocd Introduction

Hello Everyone

To be honest ... I can't remember exactly how I found this website. I was searching for a new textbased adventure and then I landed on the front page. I wanted to close the page because it looked like one of the many MUD projects to me at first sight. But then I saw one of the videos. You know, that sad person who played pen and paper role-playing games but the group has disbanded over the years. That seemed familiar to me ... Too familiar ... And my interest was aroused.

There we are with one of my greatest passions ... The pen and paper role playing game. The first contacts at that time were, as probably with most people in the German-speaking area: The Dark Eye.
And I have to note that, apart from fantasy, Lovecraft's works have a very high value for me.

If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to answer them. As mentioned I am not a native speaker of English but I think it should work ;-)

But now I am curious in which adventures I can throw myself here and look forward to meet interesting companions.

Advocd.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2019 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Advocd

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Advocd Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,