Brockett the Butcher - Page 4 of 10

The Guild of Rangers is my new home. I shall - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2019 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 863 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Jun, 2019 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher - Page 4

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

A healthy figure,
Skin of pale alabaster,
Eyes plucked from the sky.

Hair spun of sunlight,
Lips reflections of roses,
A proud, lofty brow.

Queen of Parody,
Whose gaze light up the Palace,
Thy loveliness Rules!.

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Finding a job

First Day in Town and I knew what I had to do. Strode into the Tavern and said "Innkeep, Sir, yer in luck fer yer pieman is here."

"Is that so," sez he. And I said "Aye" and gave him a slice of venison and tater pie that I had cooked before leaving home. And when he got his tongue unstuck, he clapped me on the back and said, "Gnome, welcome home!"

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Apathatsclir

Professor of the Planets, you hath smiled upon me this day. I give thanks to thee for thy good favor, O Mover of the Unseen and Patroness of the Free. I shall honor thee with an offering, er the morrow is through.

17th Jun, 2019 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 4 Butcher Brockett

Jurga the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Brockett

The taciturn northern woman is 5'7" and solidly-built with olive skin and almond-shaped dark brown eyes that seem to be scanning all the time. She has a long black braid that she ties up in a bun when working.

Jurga is a woman of few words but can suddenly laugh heartily, usually when someone makes a fool of themselves accidentally.

She is a gifted swordswoman.

17th Jun, 2019 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Why Am I Brockett?

Freedom is the inherent state of the cosmos. The First Tinker bestowed this property on the basic particles of the heavens, so that we could relax in the knowledge that nothing is knowable to the fullest, and therefore neither are we. Freedom is having part of yourself that is known only to yourself. It allows people to thrive.

17th Jun, 2019 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher

Message to Advisor

Greetin's Captain! This day I trained m'bowmanship an' hardiness an' retained a warrior human t' fight by m'side. I went on an expedition fer Stefan an' had t' shoot down some rogue woodsmen. It were a grisly journey, fer I found evidence o' a murder an' a mystery.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2019 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher - Page 4

Worship of Apathatsclir

O Most Intelligent of Designers, I have gained the Freedom of the Horse Rider. May you find my endeavors pleasing, and guide by hoofbeats to a better future for our land. Let my path be in confluence with the movement of the Spheres.

17th Jun, 2019 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

The Guild of Rangers is my new home. I shall learn all I can from the Guild of Rangers.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Brockett the Butcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,