Brockett the Butcher - Page 6 of 10

Message to Advisor I regret t' report - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jun, 2019 - 9:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 863 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Jun, 2019 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher - Page 6

Worship of Apathatsclir

Apathasclir I thank thee! I prayed to thee for wealth, and I was soon beset by a mugger who I easily vanquished and was rewarded thereby. Thy handiwork is a marvel, and I am thy grateful admirer.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2019 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Message to Advisor

Ahoy Captain! I bin' workin' full time fer Stefan an' am well known down at th' tavern. Things are looking' good on th' romance front though I will soon need a bigger house. M' next goal is t' progress in the Ranger's guild.

19th Jun, 2019 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Familiar Description

Brocket stood in the small dirt yard beside his humble shack. He hefted the curious bronze-colored plumstone that he'd found in his pie during the Middlemas feast. "Just stick in your thumb and pull out a plum," the Familiar Mistress had advised him. Curious procedure but who was he to question the ways of Magick? And of course here he was with the promised Summoning Stone.

He placed the pit on the ground and stomped on it, as he had been instructed. It sank into the ground with a puff of dust and a small clap, causing him to jump back a foot. When the dust cleared, to his delight a small dragon stood staring at him. It was clearly a creature of earth, with terracotta-colored scales, ochre wings and eyes, and a ridge of deep brown plates running down its back, diminishing in height along its tail.

Brockett laughed and clapped his hands and the creature cocked its head. The baker said softly, "Can ye fly?" At the last word, the draconia made a quiet melodious keening sound and rose five feet into the air and hovered there, its wings whirring, before settling back to the ground.

The gnome stepped forward gingerly and reached out a cautious hand, whereupon the creature laid its chin on his palm and keened again. "Aberlin I shall call ye, after the hills where m' people mine th' orange clay." The dragonette whistled in agreement. Brockett scratched his new companion under the chin, and jumped back again at yet another clap. In a small dustcloud, the plumstone lay on the soil once again.

20th Jun, 2019 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 6 Butcher Brockett

Worship of Apathatsclir

Great Goddess of Space and Time, every day I live by thy creed. My decisions come from my heart alone, and I thrive or fail by my wits and the vagaries of fortune. I thank thee for showing me the way. The world will one see the Truth and all shall proclaim:

"I will choose Apathasclir! I will choose Free Will!"

20th Jun, 2019 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Drinking at the Tavern

Brockett stood on the bar, apron covered in flour and grease stains, chef's hat threatening to drop from the side of his head as he swayed, stein waving in his hand and sloshing ale and Stefan stood nearby with a rag, looking amused but anxious.

The chef was singing in a boisterous offkey tone while the red-faced laughing patrons made well-meaning but ragged attempts to join in the questionable refrain:

"Oh Robert th' Hobbit looked down an' he cried,
Now I ha' no more mushroom ta give to m' bride!"

At that, the gnome tipped over backward and was saved from a broken skull only by the swift intervention of Stefan, which was greeted by a chorus of cheers and a shout for one more round.

20th Jun, 2019 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher

Apathasclir, Mistress of Freedom, your humble servant Brockett is lost in limbo, my destiny unfulfilled. I have had many triumphs in your name, having brought excellent pies to the masses. And I have given a portion of my humble income to your temples. But I was struck down attempting to do a good turn for others. If you return me to my mortal life, I shall be more careful with the gift of life, and shall redouble my effort to bring Freedom to all the world in Thy name. I beseech thee, send me back to my Fern and my Quest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2019 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher - Page 6

I, Brockett, must give praise to the Goddess of Free Apathatsclir for this day I was resurrected and hath been restored by the great Apathatsclir to fight another day.

21st Jun, 2019 - 9:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Message to Advisor

I regret t' report a setback this week as I was grievously injured by a ruffian an' sent into Limbo. But Apathasclir blessed me an' preserved m' soul. So I spent time wit' m' Fern and baked some pies. But I also learned a thing or two about actin' an' fire startin'.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Brockett the Butcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,