Brockett the Butcher - Page 8 of 10

Worship of Apathatsclir Apathasclir, now that - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 863 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Jun, 2019 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher - Page 8

Message to Advisor

I was a big hit at th' Tavern this evenin' with m' jokes an' made a small purse. I am practicin' wit' m' bow and savin' fer more armor as I know I got t' be better in a fight. But I'm still bakin' a bit each day, ye know it is where m' heart lies.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2019 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

"Aye I bin to the House o' Sorrows and spent time w' Jean an' his sons. But he tol' me I din' fully understand the message he had for me. I guess maybe my experiences din' fully prepare me to grasp it. But I did feel sorry for his isolation, an' I bin bringin' his family some o' my best pies ever since."

30th Jun, 2019 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Betrothal of Fern

"What a night to remember, my dearest one! It will be long talked about by all the family. The mushroom pot pies with savory forest herbs, the roasted fowls and glazed tubers, and the crowning jewel of a cake, with rubylike berries and fresh cream. And how everyone danced in the grass beneath the moon until dawn as the merry fiddles and tambours filled the cloudless sky! But you, my Fern, luminous in white at the center of it all, will be the one longest remembered and praised. My life is complete, for now we truly begin our journey as one."

1st Jul, 2019 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 8 Butcher Brockett

Strangest person in the Town

"I'm sure he's decent deep down, Stefan, but that Jailer gives me th' willies an' no mistake. Why don' he give his right name, then? Anyway he seems a bit too pleased wit' his job. But who am I t' judge if he pleases th' Chancellor?"

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Message to Advisor

M' dear Cap'! Well it were a big week as me 'n Fern finally tied th' knot an it were a gala affair! Otherwise, I been focusin' on my learnin'. I painted a picture fer the Tavern and am studyin' architecture so I c'n earn more money fer my family."

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher

Worship of Apathatsclir

Designer of the Laws of Freedom, receive my thanks and praise! Thou hast shown me the path and I have followed it to love and happiness. I will share the fruits of this beneficence with the world, that all shall know the rewards of thy creed and come into thy fold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher - Page 8

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

"Aye, the inestim'ble Lady Fluke. Th' service she does fer Town newcomers is invaluable, so it is. I can still recall th' way she taught me t' fight in them sewers an' she had some mighty entertainin' jokes, too.
What can I say 'bout her good humor and generosity? Why if she'd make a right good gnome, so she would!"

2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Worship of Apathatsclir

Apathasclir, now that I'm in a clan there are many paths before me indeed! It seems that they wish for me to be skilled at, well, everything, and they mock every failure. Help me to see clear which choices I should make, so as to continue to grow in power and influence. As I do, I will honor thy name at each step!.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Brockett the Butcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,