Brockett the Butcher - Page 9 of 10

Message to Advisor Captain, I beg t' - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jul, 2019 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 863 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Jul, 2019 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher - Page 9

I am now a Level 1 among my Kindred. I intend to honor them as they have honored me.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2019 - 1:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

T'was the first time I encountered a Gang Leader. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

3rd Jul, 2019 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today I have been received as Level 2 within my Clan.

3rd Jul, 2019 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 9 Butcher Brockett

The Politics of The Town

Brockett taps his nose knowingly. "Ah, politics. Well th' Chancellor is a liberal enough man, say I, allowin' us all th' freedom t' pursue our own ends and tryin' t' provide fer the common good. O' course th' wealthy have great influence with 'im but there's not much way around that. An' the shopowners an' guildmasters seem t' have power of their own. All in all I have nothin' much t' complain about." He shrugs and throws his next dart at the board.

3rd Jul, 2019 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Today I have been received as Level 3 within my Clan.

4th Jul, 2019 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher

Let it be known that I, Brockett, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher - Page 9

Worship of Apathatsclir

Great Patroness of Free Will, thou guided my bow against a scurrilous villain and intervened when all seemed dire! This victory is yet another step on my road to rulership, when all shall know thee and rejoice!.

4th Jul, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Message to Advisor

Captain, I beg t' report a great victory against a villainous thief. Apathasclir intervened to aid me in the battle and a threat to th' Town has been removed. Surely this will aid me on my quest for leadership!.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Brockett the Butcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,