Xaveri the Baron - Page 2 of 4

A Giant Spider attacked me but I made the final - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jun, 2019 - 5:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 867 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Jun, 2019 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron - Page 2

Why Am I Xaveri?

When i saw this beautiful little girl, i thought she was an ordinary girl, until she said that she can see my aura...
She saw a goodness aura in me, she said... I hope she is right...

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2019 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Baron Xaveri

Breath of life comes to Xaveri the Baron. I, Xaveri, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

22nd Jun, 2019 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Xaveri

Lamashtu is a Goddess of Life, the Sentinel of New Born, the Weaver of Souls, the Personification of the Dawn, and an Authoritative Mother. She is a purple skinned female with sparkling golden hair, a deity with unnatural beauty. She wears white and blue long tight tunic with a transparent white and golden veil. She is a protective one that delivers us from evil, a caring mother that will fulfill needs in the most desperate hours, and yet an authoritative figure that will be our beacon of fate.

22nd Jun, 2019 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Page 2 Baron Xaveri

Relation Description

She is a beautiful girl with an average asian like body shape. She is 5.5 feet tall with light yellow skin. She has pink heart-shaped lips with a perfect tempting smile. She has black and shoulder length hair. She has thin almond-shaped brown eyes. She wears a tight short half dress with legging. She isn't wearing jewelry, but her natural beauty is more than enough to make me secretly staring at her a whole day. She is a girl who moves politely and always gives her most sincere smile to everyone. That's what makes me want to know her more.

24th Jun, 2019 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Baron Xaveri

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Xaveri the Baron.

25th Jun, 2019 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron

T'was the first time I encountered a Giant ant. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jun, 2019 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri Baron - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Xaveri than otherwise might have been known.

28th Jun, 2019 - 5:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri Baron Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Giant Spider attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant Spider dead.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Xaveri the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,