Phoenixastra Introduction

Phoenixastra Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Jun, 2019 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2019 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi my name is Phoenix! I was recently diagnosed the past two years with multiple disabilities and keep getting more, I was looking for a text based fantasy game that would create a story and character and considering drawing it for fun if it suits what I am looking for~ It's nice to meet you~.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2019 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Phoenixastra

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II the most diverse Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Ye have made thy introduction. Therefore, ye may proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start of this best text adventure.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2019 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Phoenixastra Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Phoenixastra! Nice to have you here. Do note that while ROK II allows you to develop your own kind of character the theme and story line, at least initially, are set for you.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Phoenixastra

Thank you! That is actually *Exactly* what I am looking for~! I appreciate that~ I was having some trouble looking for other stuff like that~.

> TOPIC: Phoenixastra Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,