Wilhelm the Knight

Wilhelm Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Aug, 2020 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1218 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2020 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Wilhelm the Knight
A Friend

Wilhelm the Knight

I'm Wilhelm, named after my grandfather who was a valiant warrior. I yearn to be the best knight in the world and live a life defeating the wicked and protecting the weak while also searching for treasure and fame. Both my parents are Human, and I will defend humanity with my life.

I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall with a strong, muscular body. I have brown hair which I got from my father and green eyes which I got from my mother. I have pale skin and have a rugged appearance which the girls from my village liked very much.

While being a fighter, I have not neglected my mind. I tried my best to learn what I can about the world so that I may make it yield to me. My destiny awaits.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2020 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Wilhelm the Knight
A Friend

Knight Wilhelm

A Sentimental Value

It's only been a few days and yet the image of my mother has started to fade in my mind. All the money and items in the world cannot replace the love and care that my mother has provided me. I can always buy another ring or shield in the market, but this is the only thing left in the world that can remind me of how my mother looked like.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2020 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Wilhelm the Knight
A Friend

Wilhelm the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

She had beautiful hair and welcoming eyes. That's the first thing I noticed about her when she approached me out of nowhere and told me she was looking out for me. Apparently my father helped her family with an important task. They decided to have a hands off approach in helping me for most of my childhood and only contacted me once they learned of my arrival in the town. I feel relieved that I'm not alone in my journey.

> TOPIC: Wilhelm the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,