Huna the Mercenary - Page 3 of 6

I, Huna, have gained enough experience that - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jul, 2019 - 7:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 885 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Jul, 2019 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary - Page 3

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The hunched, cloaked figure sidles over and looks over its shoulder, then back at Huna. It mutters in a harsh croak, "You are being watched with favor, Master."

The mercenary looks down at the newcomer, irritated at the interruption. "What manner of trickery is this?" he demands.

The guttural voice continues. "No trickery, Master. You are being watched with favor. You must fulfill your destiny. Only then can… " The voice is cut off with a harsh gasp and a gloved hand goes to the figure's throat. The crabbed stranger murmurs as if to himself for a moment, in what sounds like a complaint. Then he addresses Huna again. "Do not be concerned. You have friends." He makes a symbol with his fingers and the tall elf is shocked to see the sign of his father's old warband.

"How did you know that sign?" Huna demands, grabbing at the intruder's sleeve, which is promptly yanked away causing the cowl to fall back just enough to reveal a goblin's features. The creature quickly pulls his hood back over his face and looks around hurriedly to make sure the lapse was not noticed."

The goblin hisses. "Take this, and be more grateful next time you are given a favor!" He tosses something toward Huna and steps hastily for the exit.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jul, 2019 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

Pale In Comparison Burlesque Competition

It was all extra humorous I suppose because I look like a dark elf like my father. So everyone had a good laugh at my expense when they made me look pale as a sheet. I repeated some comments that I heard a caravan of merchants chuckling over during a guard job and the room went wild. Frankly I didn't see the joke. Especially the one about the juggler's balls.

16th Jul, 2019 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Huna, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

16th Jul, 2019 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 3 Mercenary Huna

While a Woodsman may be difficult for some a Woodsman is no match for me.

16th Jul, 2019 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

Why Am I Huna?

Freedom is the only avenue that allows a person to show their true worth. If ye follow not the prescribed laws of the land but the inclinations of your heart, and then your actions be judged of consequence by the gods or your fellow citizen, then you can truly be said to be a person of merit. To follow a rigid code is to be like a sheep, useful but without substance.

16th Jul, 2019 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary

Enticing of Viora

Viora, I hath traveled far in my young life and visited many wonders of the land, from the sea to the lofty mountains. Yet I saw not the beauty around me, being consumed with making my fortune. But now I see all the beauty I hath missed in your smile, and my heart yearns to visit these sights again, with you there to open my eyes. Come with me, my laughing lady, to a picnic in the forest glade I know of north of town, and I shall tell thee all the tales of my adventures and we shall plan our own!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2019 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary - Page 3

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

16th Jul, 2019 - 7:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I, Huna, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Huna the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,