Huna the Mercenary - Page 2 of 6

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Jul, 2019 - 8:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 885 Medieval Text Adventure
12th Jul, 2019 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary - Page 2

Message to Advisor

"Sister, though I feel confined in the walls of the Town, I have endeavored to take my first steps toward my destiny. I found work as a bodyguard at the jail, and improved my mind with Lady Fluke at the Palace of Parody. I have also begun to work on my physical prowess at the Body Guild. When next we meet, you will hardly know me."

Huna tosses the wooden bird into the air.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2019 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

Relation Description

The elf confides in his sister;

She is a tavern wench, tall and olive-skinned and raven-haired with thick braids to her waist. At first I thought her features coarse, but now I can think of little but her flashing gray eyes and brilliant teeth as she pokes me in the ribs and teases me in front of the room for being a solemn fool. Sister, how do I quench this fire in my breast?

14th Jul, 2019 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Mirima

She who is Unbounded, you have removed the bounds of my heart, and it chases Viora through the fields and glades of my mind. Send my the wisdom and courage to win her heart and end this suffering!.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 2 Mercenary Huna

Message to Advisor

My Sister, I will follow thy counsel and approach Viora on the morrow. She will be mine, if the goddess smiles on me. In the meantime I am working myself hard at the body guild, and am becoming adept at jumping and climbing.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

First time in the Town

It was humiliating. The guardsmen glared at my pointed ears and mahogany skin and made acid comments between them before grudgingly unbarring the way. I kept myself veiled until I had to eat and drink. In the shadows of a back table in the Tavern I kept to myself. But the owner says that all coin is good coin and over the days I found it one place where I could be at ease.

14th Jul, 2019 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2019 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary - Page 2

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

14th Jul, 2019 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Huna than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Huna the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,