Stormbreaker Introduction

Stormbreaker Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Jul, 2019 - 6:05pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Add Reply QReply
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 10:38am / Post ID: #

Stormbreaker
A Friend

Hello All,

My pseudonym is “Sky” and I am from the Pacific Northwest of the United States of America.

I was introduced to, what I like to call, traditional Role-playing Game’s last year and have had an amazing time with how much more immersive and empowering they are compared to video game Role-playing Game’s.

However, things have slowed down quite a bit in the group I am playing with and I find myself wanting to fill that void. I stumbled across King of Rulers and am interested in playing/seeing what it has to offer.

A little about me as a person: I work as a web developer (Still very fresh, but learning), love art and drawing, and just socializing with people and engaging in interesting conversation.

Well, that’s all for now - I’m off to complete the next step in the process.

- Sky.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Introduction Stormbreaker

Well done young warrior, welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Stormbreaker Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Stormbreaker, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: Sun Dec 8, 2019 - 10:49:06 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Stormbreaker Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

We break from Stormbreaker Introduction to share a message from yesteryear:
HistoricToday is: 8th December (GMT), in history on the 8th of December, 1972 AD the following death happened:
George Collins: (Rep-Ill), dies at 47 in an airplane crash

Sponsored Links:

Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Stormbreaker Introduction

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Entertainment

Movies & Music Discussion from our Community:
Tom Sawyer :
Movie Review (1930s Film) By Bowjangols 1.9 Day(s) Ago
Butt Enhancement:
Get your bottom lifted or bigger - fire cupping By Bowjangols 2.2 Days Ago
Men Having Plastic Surgery:
By Bowjangols 2.4 Days Ago
Ryan Giggs:
  Ryan Giggs Football manager - soccer By Opinion 3.9 Days Ago
Your Favorite Movie Genre?:
Top  Your Favorite Movie Genre Which movie genre fits you the best? What will you be willing to watch if your genre is not available? Which will you absolutely not watch? By Bowjangols 5 Days Ago
Lamelo Ball:
Discuss  Lamelo Ball Basketball - LaMelo LaFrance Ball By News 5.6 Days Ago
Mike Tyson:
Mike Tyson Mike Tyson, a well known boxer who made his name fighting in the ring in a brutal manner. Do you think Mike Tyson was the best there ever was in boxing? Will Mike Tyson go down in history as a sore loser, a criminal or a star? Share your views about Mike Tyson here. By Bowjangols 5.8 Days Ago
Your Favorite Sport:
By Bowjangols 6.1 Days Ago
Paris Hilton:
Paris Hilton Quotes By Skeptic 6.3 Days Ago
NFL Football:
Who is your favorite? Giants? Dallas Cowboys? National Football League Reviews American Football By Bowjangols 6.3 Days Ago
Charlie's Angels:
  Charlie' s Angels 2010s By Opinion 6.8 Days Ago
Red Devil:
  Red Devil 2010s By Factual 1 Week Ago