+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 893 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky the Blessed - Page 3

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As I sit down, I start to look the stranger over. He wears a dark cloak that hides most of his body, but I am able to see that he has a heavy-set appearance and a full, unkempt beard. His eyes are dark-brown, as is his hair and his voice is deep, and he appears quite muscular. He speaks with an accent and says in a low voice, "I come representing Lady Scarlett here in the Town."

"She is a Baroness who has found herself competing with Baron Alexander in efforts to find the best men and women to train into knights for presentation to the great Monarch."

"You have been watched and selected as someone who she wishes to have trained. Yet there is still more she wishes to see from you before she can formally accept you as a knight of her house. However, she is sure that with some help, you will reach your untold potential."

"Hence," the stranger continues, "she offers you this gift and prays that you consider her instead of Baron Alexander. Yes, she knows of your bond with him. Still, she believes that you will see the superiority of her house, and what it has to offer."

With that the stranger gets up and leaves, but not without first leaving this mysterious gift discreetly on the floor underneath the table.

I reach down, and look to see what it is.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Blessed Sky

My builders have completed meh stone abode so that I, Sky will abide there.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Sky than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Page 3 Blessed Sky

A Giant Spider died due to my unique combat skills.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Blessed Sky

Sky the Blessed Lives!. My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky the Blessed

Tina the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Sky

Tina is hardy young female with Asian looking features. What is striking about her is the scar that reaches from across her left eye to back around her ear. She has straight black hair that shines brilliantly. It is cut short and the size with the scar is buzzed up to the corresponding temple.

I found her in the Tavern one day and was able to recruit her after we connected - talking for hours about our desires to be the best combatants the Town had ever seen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2019 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky Blessed - Page 3

Tina the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Sky

Tina is hardy young female with Asian looking features. What is striking about her is the scar that reaches from across her left eye to back around her ear. She has straight black hair that shines brilliantly. It is cut short and the size with the scar is buzzed up to the corresponding temple.
Though she was close to death while fighting a giant spider, I was able to return and bring her back to life.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Sky the Blessed
A Friend

Sky Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Sky the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,