Jimmy the Ranger

Jimmy Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Sep, 2019 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 937 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Sep, 2019 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Jimmy the Ranger

I am Jimmy. A name given to me because it was the name of my granfather. I am known as the ranger because of my love of traveling the wilderness.
I was born a human since both of my parents were human.
I stand 6 feet tal with a lean body. I have dirty blone hair and blue eyes and my pale skin and roguishly handsome features makes me blend in everywhere.
I see myself as a renger that knows the land and it's needs and I intend to inspire the people to follow me as their leader.

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2019 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Ranger Jimmy

Advisor Description

Alex and I met at a young age since our parents were friends. Right form the start we did everything together and were inseperable. This continues today as Alex want's to help me achieving my goal of becoming the ruler of theese lands no matter the personal cost. As he sees it, my rise to power also means his rise to power.

10th Sep, 2019 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Jimmy the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

10th Sep, 2019 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Ranger Jimmy

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a kind woman who only wanted what was best for me. But still I wonder if the path she set up for me was the right one or if I'm supposed to find another way. Perhaps it's best not to ponder to much on theese things and trust in my mothers wisdom.

14th Sep, 2019 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Ranger Jimmy

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

14th Sep, 2019 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Jimmy the Ranger

A Bat Swarm died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2019 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Jimmy Ranger

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Cat. The Cat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Cat. Like my story?

14th Sep, 2019 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Swedjan
Premium
(+)

Jimmy Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Jimmy

It was a beautiful day and I was strolling down the street, and that's when I saw her. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her innocence and kindness to the less fortunate made me really intrigued of who she was. Someone as beautiful as her usualy aren't interested in helping others an as such she seems to be a really interesting person. I really need to know and I will do anything to make it so!.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jimmy the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,