Bostongraf Introduction

Bostongraf Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Sep, 2019 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2019 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 15
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Bostongraf Introduction

Hello, all.

I grew up playing Role-playing Games and have been out of the game for a number of years. Now in my forties, I find myself wanting to engage my imagination in some games but I don't have any acquaintances that are interested in running a campaign.

These days I work as a software developer and live in Boston. My primary hobbies include photography, baseball, and enjoying listening to music. My reading is usually science fiction or fantasy with a dabble here and there into the history of the United States of America. My favorite books have to be the Dune series written by Frank Herbert.

I look forward to the experience you all provide and I hope I am able to add to community.

-Bostongraf.

Reconcile Edited: Bostongraf on 16th Sep, 2019 - 12:35am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Atheist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Sep, 2019 - 12:02am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2019 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Introduction Bostongraf

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Bostongraf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,