Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
World Greed Related Contest!
29th Aug, 2008 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn

Down With Krakyn

Winner: Gets 1000FP added to their RISK Account

Time: Whomever wins at removing Krakyn from first place position in Community RISK

Note: You may use this Thread as a means to Discuss progress in this contest and of course claim your win.

Incentive For Krakyn: If Krakyn holds his position until the end of October, 2008 with no one overtaking him during that period then he will get the 1000FP in his RISK Account.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn
A Friend

Krakyn Down

Looks like people are gunning for Krakyn now. smile.gif I would hope that I am the one to knock him off his perch.

5th Sep, 2008 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn Feedback & FAQ News Community

Look at it this way Klar--if you are the one just think of all the other people you will knock out as well! WOOOO--HOOO!

I am going to participate--You know your good when JB puts a bounty on you! laugh.gif!

5th Sep, 2008 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Down

Mine mine its all mine mahhahhahah! Look forward to the beatings and the many victories.

*fastens his seat belt so he can not fall out*

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn
A Friend

Krakyn Down

I am not sure I can knock you off but I sure will try. I know I am trying to just keep my head above water. laugh.gif

7th Oct, 2008 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn

Just now I will finish up all my test battles and then you all will be on your own. From the looks of things krakyn seems to have his hands tightly secured on that FP.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Down With Krakyn
A Friend

Down Krakyn

I will do all I can to pry it out of his greedy little fingers. smile.gif

I have my cannons primed and ready to blast him off the perch.

8th Oct, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Down Krakyn Community News FAQ & Feedback

*Dampens the sand pits and warms the tar.* We shall see when wading in mud and skin a flame how wet your hunger is then my friend. *twirls his mustache.*

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Down With Krakyn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,