Nexor the Prodigy

Nexor Prodigy - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Nov, 2019 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 982 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Nov, 2019 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Nexor the Prodigy

My name is Nexor. I am known far and wide as the prodigy simply because I was born and bred for glory. I am the blade forged to pierce through the lands, for better or for worse. I may not appear like much with my slender frame and comely features but the only thing that matches my mind is my ambition. White hair and still blue eyes, however it's the name you won't forget.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2019 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Prodigy Nexor

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

9th Nov, 2019 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Nexor the Prodigy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Ralon and I met in the tavern. Deep in the night it was, I had fallen on I'll luck at finding a companion. That was until I saw him seated alone as though drowning in hidden information. I made a point to become acquainted immediately. He was rude at first but I see he sensed I could be of value to him and he to me. I suspect he will be a double edged sword but one I can control. I aspire to rule and knowledge is power.

9th Nov, 2019 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Prodigy Nexor

Anala the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Nexor

A hardened street urchin turned killer. Easy to love and easier to hate. Anala will fight till her last breath as long as she is paid in full. However, she is more motivated to protect the weak and less inclined though not unable to murder.

9th Nov, 2019 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Prodigy Nexor

Deity of Nexor

Zygon is the embodiment of fatherhood. He only rewards you for keeping to his rules and never truly feels anything for anyone. His power is almost infinite but his malice to those who betray him knows no bounds. He is dependable but absent.

9th Nov, 2019 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Nexor the Prodigy

Ever fought a Dog Rat? I did… and beat it to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2019 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Nexor Prodigy

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

29th Nov, 2019 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Nexor
(+)

Nexor Prodigy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

T'was the first time I encountered a Caveman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nexor the Prodigy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,