Star Fruit Can Cause Brain Damage

Star Fruit Brain Damage - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Nov, 2019 - 5:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Star Fruit Cause Brain Damage Five fingers - neurotoxin caramboxin
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2019 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Neurotoxicity Effects of Star Fruit. Star fruit contains a neurotoxin known as caramboxin that can cause irreversible brain damage at high enough doses. Source 6j

Star Fruit Can Cause Brain Damage (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2019 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Damage Brain Cause Fruit Star

That's surprising. I never ate much of the fruit but I know some relatives that make juices out of it. They have to use large amounts for that so maybe they're really drinking poison!

27th Nov, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Star Fruit Can Cause Brain Damage Health & Special Psychology

Just saw the video, its no joke. The research concludes that people with some diseases can even experience death! You need to know your medical issues before even touching this fruit or don't even touch it at all.

27th Nov, 2019 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Damage Brain Cause Fruit Star

Honestly, I can't even imagine how this fruit became so popular with how great the potential risks of eating star fruit or drinking star fruist juice is. It's actually really scary, even more so since liver and kidney issues are far from uncommon in this day and age.

> TOPIC: Star Fruit Can Cause Brain Damage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,