Rhennthyl the Chief - Page 2 of 3

Some refer to me as Rhennthyl, the Reflexes - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 992 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Dec, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Rhennthyl the Chief - Page 2

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Chief, but I am also an expert Animal Handler of which I am very proud.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2019 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Chief Rhennthyl

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Rhennthyl than otherwise might have been known.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Rhennthyl the Chief Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Rhennthyl, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Page 2 Chief Rhennthyl

Most beautiful lady of Rhennthyl

The woman who's beauty stopped me in my tracks. Perhaps it is merely a physical attraction but her very aura seems to stand out to me as if a halo of light surrounds her form.

Her hair is a dirty brown with natural streaks of blond, parted down the middle it spills over her shoulders in a silky curtain. Her eyes are a blue so pale they seem to be almost grey and seem to sparkle or perhaps flash would be a better term. She looks to be a human in her late twenties and can't be more then 5' 3".

Her clothing is simple but looks to be of high quality, a deep brown outfit with a rich green cloak thrown over her shoulders. The smile on her face is slightly tilted resembling a playful smirk. That captures my attention and draws it in to drowned out nearly all else.

She is beyond a doubt beautiful.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Chief Rhennthyl

Ronan the War Dog joins the Adventure Party of Rhennthyl

Ronan is a war dog. A large breed dog resembling a Rottweiler. Mostly black fur with a few patches of white on her chest and paws.

I chose Ronan as my first companion because I wanted to start with a non sentient partner to have my back. I am not really sure how hiring muscle to watch my back will go but having a faithful hound at ones side can never go wrong. A man can not go wrong with that type of loyalty in his travels.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 4:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Rhennthyl the Chief

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Hardy Skill expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2019 - 8:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Rhennthyl Chief - Page 2

I, Rhennthyl the Chief, am now a Run expert.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Rhennthyl Chief Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Some refer to me as Rhennthyl, the Reflexes master.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rhennthyl the Chief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,