Darith the Warrior - Page 2 of 2

Darith died being scum. He was hated by most - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 994 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Dec, 2019 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Darith the Warrior - Page 2

I, Darith the Warrior, was attacked by a Soldier and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2019 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Warrior Darith

Breath of life comes to Darith the Warrior. It may be the 4th time, but I shall conquer this fumes of fancy even if it be the one hundredth time!.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Darith the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Darith the Warrior. This be a hallucination, for who knew that it would take mine 5th resuscitation to be entranced.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Page 2 Warrior Darith

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Beauty beyond this world. Golden hair that resembles the suns rays on a hot summer day. Juicy lips that makes any man wish he could have a taste. Sparkling blue eyes that any man could get lost in. Skin smooth and silky just the perfect blend. A gorgous woman indeed, with all the right beauty features to make any man plead.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Warrior Darith

Darith died being scum. He was hated by most and was overall a very evil human being. He deserved the death he found, always seeking violence and harm to others. He will not be missed among the community. I do pray that his soul be cleasned for the afterlife and that he may find peace wherever he may end up. Let the power of the gods take it from here and we say to this young man, goodbye.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Darith the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,