Haruhiro the Wanderer - Page 2 of 4

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Dec, 2019 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 996 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Dec, 2019 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro the Wanderer - Page 2

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2019 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Wanderer Haruhiro

Meat the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Haruhiro

Meat is a big man who looks like he can take a hit or two but does not appear as if he will be good for much else as a level 0 brawler. I would be surprised if he makes it back from the first quest. Then again stranger things have happened. I have died 2 times in as many days after all.

4th Dec, 2019 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Haruhiro

Her eyes are a piercing red, the color of clotting blood. Her skin is the palest white except around her wrists, forearms and shoulders. Where it merges smoothly into glossy black feathers. Her hands are scaled and yellow and her fingers are the long curved talons of a bird of prey.

more feathers but longer grow from her knees downward where they fade into clawed yellow talons. The raven black hair has long flight feathers interwoven with its shoulder length, and bits of shinny glass and beads sewn in with silver thread. The thread perfectly matches the silver bangles on each wrist and the choker around her slender angular neck.

her face is angular and predatory, the full lips at odds with her avian appearance but attractive in their supple curves. She wears an outfit of black leather studded with silver buckles. And a short sword hangs from her hip. The grip is wrapped with silver wire and an uncut ruby decorates the pommel.

4th Dec, 2019 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Haruhiro

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Haruhiro than otherwise might have been known.

4th Dec, 2019 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Wanderer Haruhiro

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

4th Dec, 2019 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro the Wanderer

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Haruhiro than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2019 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro Wanderer - Page 2

Why Am I Haruhiro?

as I walked down the road to do a job for that strange winking innkeeper I met a kid who asked me why I was bad.

I have to admit it was a shock. I don't consider myself to be bad. I will do what is necessary to further my ends but does not everyone but the foolish do thus? only fools consider what is good and what is bad as if starving to death because taking food is "bad" is a "good" thing. I don't buy it.

I wont kill anyone who don't need killing to get what I want and in my mind that makes me a good man.

4th Dec, 2019 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Croaker
(+)

Haruhiro Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Haruhiro the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,