Mavrick the Holy - Page 2 of 4

Mavrick the Holy Lives!. I, Mavrick, have died - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Dec, 2019 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 999 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Dec, 2019 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick the Holy - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Mavrick

The most beautiful lady I've ever saw. She had black hair like that of a beautiful raven. She had green eyes like the new fresh leaves off a grand oak tree. She had thick lips, that had me drooling out the sides of my mouth. She had a cute little nose that fit her face perfect. Her body was medium, not to skinny and not to fat. Her skin was like milk, pale and smooth to the touch. Her long seductive eye lashes would attract any man. Her sway when she walked would have any man stuck watching. This was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2019 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Holy Mavrick

Let it be known that I, Mavrick, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

5th Dec, 2019 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick the Holy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

5th Dec, 2019 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Page 2 Holy Mavrick

Why Am I Mavrick?

Weird how she knows i'm such a free spirit. Free to make my own choices, and free to choose whatever path suits me. It really opens my eyes to the possiblities.

6th Dec, 2019 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Holy Mavrick

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Mavrick the Holy.

6th Dec, 2019 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick the Holy

Let it be known that I, Mavrick, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2019 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick Holy - Page 2

A Giant ant attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant ant dead.

6th Dec, 2019 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Mavrick Holy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mavrick the Holy Lives!. I, Mavrick, have died but am alive again! I was wonder-struck when for the 1st resurrection. Maybe it is part of waking dream. With object in mind in mind things must changeth.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Mavrick the Holy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,