Bowjangols the Veteran

Bowjangols Veteran - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Dec, 2019 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1002 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Dec, 2019 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols the Veteran

My name is Bowjangols. I am deadly when it comes to swordplay. I believe in order in all things, and I will play my role in maintaining that order. I am on the glorious path of being the next ruler of kings, and nothing on this earth will stop my destination. With my few reliable support systems, I will accomplish my quest. Mark my words on this day that everyone shall bow to me.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2019 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Veteran Bowjangols

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

6th Dec, 2019 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols the Veteran Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Jenith in the town tavern. We was standing with the tavern owner all having a friendly conversation. I brought up the road I'm on to becoming the next ruler of kings and she was impressed. She shared with me what abilities she has and some of her knowledge about people. After talking a little longer she asked to join me on my quest and I happily accepted. I think she's a good person at heart that sees a chance to use her skills to gain a higher social status and power. I think overall we will be a deadly combination that will ensure my success.

6th Dec, 2019 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Veteran Bowjangols

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Your beautiful features are out of this world. Bleach blonde hair that reminds me of the sun on a summer day. Blue eyes like the ocean. Red juicy lips that drive desire through any man. A smile that gives every man a spark of hope. A body that men would argue and fight over. Skin that's like milk.

6th Dec, 2019 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Veteran Bowjangols

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

6th Dec, 2019 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols the Veteran

A Bat Swarm died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2019 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols Veteran

I, Bowjangols, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

7th Dec, 2019 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bowjangols
(+)

Bowjangols Veteran Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Bowjangols, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Bowjangols the Veteran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,