Chaos the Paladin - Page 4 of 6

Meeting the townsfolk The people of this Town - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jul, 2020 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1019 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Mar, 2020 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos the Paladin - Page 4

Relation Description

Tabby has reddish brown hair and emerald eyes that dazzle in the sunlight. She may seem average to some but for me she is like a golden flower. One day I will build up enough courage to ask her out to dine with me. For now I just watch her beauty as I pass by her home at the middle classed part of the city.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2020 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Paladin Chaos

I wonder, should I call myself Chaos the Hardy expert.

20th May, 2020 - 6:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

My training paid off well because I entered a contest, quite by chance, and made the most of my skill much to my own amazement as well. I used it to further my knowledge of being hardy which should add to my endurance.

29th May, 2020 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Page 4 Paladin Chaos

A Jump Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Instructors.

25th Jun, 2020 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Paladin Chaos

First time in the Town

I had no expectations of the town or how it should be but I was able to fit in right away. In fact I was able to get involved in many things that I thought would be frowned upon but I'm happy that it wasn't.

28th Jun, 2020 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos the Paladin

T'was the first time I encountered a Wild Dog Pack. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2020 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos Paladin - Page 4

I, Chaos, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

16th Jul, 2020 - 1:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Chaos Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Meeting the townsfolk

The people of this Town are oblivious to my presence. I am their ruler, but I cannot manifest myself until I have grown more powerful and can achieve the things that will enable me to get ahead of the current monarchy that is in place.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Chaos the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,