Resren the Healer

Resren Healer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2021 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1292 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Jan, 2021 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Medic
(+)

Resren the Healer

My name is Resren. I was given this name because the name Resren means forest and elves are one with the woods. When I wasn't focusing on my studies or indulging myself in a little light reading, you could always find me frolicking in the woods. I am at the age of 1.6 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Healer because I like helping others in need.

I was born an Elf because my parents were both Elves.

I stand 5ft tall with an average slender body. I have black shoulder length hair with medium sapphire blue eyes. My tan skin and plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows clerics and fighters. I want to become a healer and a defender for those in need by first starting a trade in medicine or learning to handle weapons. I generally view alliances as equals.

I intend to do my best to treat others like I would like to be treated in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that, despite my superior lineage, I am often sick. Unlike my kin, I do not have an immunity to illness which in turn gave me a weak immune system and for that I was shunned by all but my mother. Who took me away from my homeland so we could live a peaceful life. Which happened to be in a forest near a man made village. Thus, I now start this path towards self discovery and enlightenment.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2021 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Medic
(+)

Healer Resren

A Sentimental Value

Not wanting to leave my childhood home without something of value, I made a brief search of the grounds around the house, and came across the ring of solace that my mother gave me. It had a red agate stone in the centre of it, which helped me ward off negativity and focus on the positive. Which is perfect for me since I was shunned and taken from my homeland because of my weakness.

This ring holds great sentimental value for me. It reminds me of my mother and keeps me focused on my future and not my past. I want to become a beacon of positivity and with this ring in my hand I will be able to strive for my dreams. I can't believe I almost left this behind.

28th Jan, 2021 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Medic
(+)

Resren the Healer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

28th Jan, 2021 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Medic
(+)

Healer Resren

Advisor Description

I met Jarvis one night at the hospital in town, when I had come down with the flu and had a terrible fever that had my mother worried sick. I don't remember much as I was drifting in and out consciousness for days, but what I do remember is that he had a calming demeanour and a wisdom beyond his years that put both me and my mother at ease. In the rare moments where I was lucid, I could see that he was a priest. He wore a white cassock and was a kind burley middle aged gentleman, with red hair and beard, sea blue eyes an white skin. He looked to be an Irishmen.

At first I was shocked to learn that Javis had been watching over me in secret, because I thought Besides my mother nobody cared about me, but I have to admit it's nice having someone look out for you. I see our relationship becoming very strong and unwavering since we both have the same ideals, in that we both believe that a king should show compassion and love to his citizens and Jarvis believes that one day I will become that king.

> TOPIC: Resren the Healer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,