Gaining Wisdom During A Pandemic

Gaining Wisdom Pandemic - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2020 - 9:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Gaining Wisdom During Pandemic People's way of thinking many be changing because of the pandemic, but is it just a temporary thing?
23rd Apr, 2020 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Someone posted this list online that I am re-posting here for thoughts and comments. I do not necessarily agree with all of it but there are some good points that show when people are curtailed in both time and space they get a chance to reflect more on what really matters. Therefore, this Topic is not so much about the Coronavirus - COVID-19 but the changing culture during a Pandemic. Will it last? Has mankind been reshaped forever? Also, feel free to point out the items on the list with which you do not agree.

Gaining Wisdom During A Pandemic (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2020 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Pandemic During Wisdom Gaining

The first one sounds pretty racist, so I'd throw that one out. I don't understand the second one, but I'm an American, therefore I'll skip it. The third has a good attempt at a point, but I've never seen the rich as 'more immune', just able to afford care better. Fourth, I agree with it as an atheist, but it seems very subjective, as those who do believe may have seen an affect connected to those people.

Zoos are not a horrible place to live, most of the time, especially those who make it a point to help those in captive and in the wild. I can't compare myself to an animal in a zoo without calling myself not a human. As for the planet, of course it'll regenerate, it's what it does, but humans can scar it in a way that some of it won't regenerate, so to speak.

Eight and nine are agreeable as they are. I think it may be beneficial for a lot of people to work from home, honestly. The rest are agreeable as well, but number fourteen is pretty subjective, as well. I think actors (Or do they mean celebrities in general?) can be heroes in their own right.

> TOPIC: Gaining Wisdom During A Pandemic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,