Span the Stomper - Page 2 of 2

Span the Stomper is raised. I, Span, have died - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Feb, 2020 - 11:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1041 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Feb, 2020 - 8:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span the Stomper - Page 2

While a Woodsman may be difficult for some a Woodsman is no match for me.

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2020 - 9:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Stomper Span

Most beautiful lady of Span

The lady was wearing a white shirt and a deep blue skirt, her eyes deep black. She look so fine I forgot to breath. With a beautiful black hair and figures to match none could match her beauty. With a backside you could see from the front, and slim jade-like skin that made even the best cosmetics look like mud. With the face only fit to smlie, anything that dares to threaten it would have to face the world's anger and only by returning that smlie could you have the greatest redemption.

10th Feb, 2020 - 9:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span the Stomper Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Span?

I've never considered myself to be a good person, but I know when to stop. People call me the Stomper not just because I never shown mercy to the people I've stomped, but because I know when not to. I think?

10th Feb, 2020 - 9:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Page 2 Stomper Span

I, Span, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

11th Feb, 2020 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Stomper Span

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The stranger was a half-orc, I noticed, not well-liked by normal human. Not that I can judge, my easterners race is the enemy of the damn thing. Though he seems pretty confident, no scratch that, coming from me its probably arrogance, I mean I would be too if I was like-what 7 foot tall? But what really interest me is the fact that, finding cloth for a cloak that big should have been a pretty hefty sum.
He smile as he said "you're here, thought you'll be bigger, not that it changes anything" as he start to inspect from head to toe. "Yep, you're our guy alright. Now listen here, you're to be given our investment, remember this favor well". He then took out a brown sac with a"chic chic"sound and hand it over to me.
I hesitate.
The air seems to freeze and the noisy tavern sounds dissipate as he noticed my hesitation, dark red killing intent starts to leak out from behind him."Take… IT!". Cold sweat rolls off my back as I instinctively reach out and grab it. He then disappear from my view. I look around notice the tavern sounds coming back and everybody seems uneffected. Cold seat start to roll again as I realized the scale of what I've been pulled in through.

12th Feb, 2020 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span the Stomper

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2020 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Heavenspan
(+)

Span Stomper - Page 2

Span the Stomper is raised. I, Span, have died but am alive again! Mine objective is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered defeats for the 1st time much to mine astounded. I am not in a adventure of life yet I have become it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Span the Stomper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,