Panic Buying Toilet Paper

Panic Buying Toilet Paper - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Apr, 2020 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Panic Buying Toilet Paper
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2020 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Millionaire’s mega toilet paper delivery. A Sydney retail tycoon blamed a bungled address after a Woolies driver was snapped delivering a massive amount of toilet paper to his home. Source 2i.

Panic Buying Toilet Paper (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2020 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Paper Toilet Buying Panic

Cheeky way 'greedy' shoppers stopped. A Sydney convenience store has come up with a genius way to stop customers hoarding toilet paper - and it's the best solution to panic buying we've seen. Source 6j.

16th Apr, 2020 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Panic Buying Toilet Paper Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

In Paris is toilet paper, eggs and flour. Fruits and vegetables have always stock, interesting to see the people’s priorities.

17th Apr, 2020 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Paper Toilet Buying Panic

I don't understand this obsession with toilet paper. It's not like most people don't have other ways to clean themselves after using the toilet.

If there is no other way to clean yourself afterward, then I can see the obsession, I suppose.

> TOPIC: Panic Buying Toilet Paper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,