Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 4 of 9

Not all Melbournians! Lets just not - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Aug, 2020 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 Australia Corona virus - Australian Coronavirus - COVID-19
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2020 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Page 4

Virus silently spreading around Australia. A professor has warned that COVID-19 is likely already all over the country so Aussies must accept the gravity of the situation and “play their part”. Source 8e.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2020 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus Australia

Its obvious no one seriously cares about their health or the health of others. So why not just open everything as normal so people can at least go back to their jobs.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2020 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19 Health & Special Psychology

‘Quadruple their fines’: Karl slams teens. Karl Stefanovic has slammed two teenagers accusd of lying to authorities before entering Queensland, calling for their fines to be “quadrupled”. Source 9w.

30th Jul, 2020 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 COVID- Coronavirus Australia

What those teens did could kill many and infect many more. The price should be harsh but not life long for them more as an example for others thinking of doing that,.

10th Aug, 2020 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

COVID- Coronavirus Australia

In Victoria, where I live, we are in stage 4 lockdown. Masks to be warn, kids remote learning, only 1 hour of exercise, only allowed to go within 5 km. I am doing the right thing. So are many, many people I know. However, there are some people who refuse to comply. The statistics say it all. In areas where the people are doing the right thing, the numbers of infected and deaths are low, wheras the places where people are refusing and are saying its a lie, the number are the highest. Anyway, we have 5 more weeks of stage 4! I feel for my son, who is an only child. When he is with me, there is only he and I... But also a dog and a cat! We will do it, because what else can we do?

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2020 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19

Unexpected COVID-19 symptom emerges. An unexpected new symptom is emerging in people infected with COVID-19 as worried parents warn of how the virus is affecting their children. Source 6k.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2020 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus COVID-19 - Page 4

Pictures prove Melbourne still doesn't get it. Images of hundreds of weekend shoppers defying social distancing restrictions have proven officials' fears that Melburnians have lockdown fatigue. Source 9j.

31st Aug, 2020 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Australia Coronavirus COVID-19 Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

Not all Melbournians! Lets just not put us all in the same bucket. As I said in a previous reply, those who are ding the right thing are reflective in the suburbs they reside in. Those who don't have high numbers. I feel for our premier. I think he has done a wonderful job in such trying times. However, he is being touted for being incompetent. Mostly, by the nongs who are selfish and don't understand why we must comply in this!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Australia Coronavirus - COVID-19

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,