Zork the Adventurer - Page 7 of 9

I, Zork, have gained enough experience that - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2020 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1050 Medieval Text Adventure
12th May, 2020 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork the Adventurer - Page 7

My Next Medieval Adventure

As it turned out someone thought I was good enough to collect some treasure for them. The reward doesn't look too bad but that depends on what's involved and that part of it I don't know. I can't stay stagnant so I have to do something now in order to improve my position in this world. By position I am talking about gold, its definitely needed if I am to better my powers.

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2020 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Adventurer Zork

Adventure Entry

Into my adventure I was blocked by this heavy stone that covered the passageway. I thought all was lost and that I would have to turn around but I did not gift. After calling upon the name of my god I decided to lift it and move it out of the way. My skills in lifting worked for me so that I did not have to be stuck in this situation of embarrassment for long.

12th May, 2020 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork the Adventurer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Adventure Entry

So I reach a point in this tunnel that begins to get steep, smelly and rocky. The difficulty was not really in going up but the fact that I had to do so much of it for so long. I was really feeling burned out but my hardship training really gave me the boost I needed when I needed it. Now I can safely say I conquered it.

19th May, 2020 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 7 Adventurer Zork

Expert in the Darts Game Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Darts Game Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

2nd Jun, 2020 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Adventurer Zork

One of my Skills is Riding and I am very proficient at it..

2nd Jun, 2020 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork the Adventurer

I am considered the master of the Geography Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2020 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork Adventurer - Page 7

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dark Elf. The Dark Elf attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dark Elf. Like my story?

2nd Jun, 2020 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Zork Adventurer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

I, Zork, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Zork the Adventurer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,