Hamilton the Madman - Page 3 of 8

Meeting the townsfolk The townsfolk look weak - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st May, 2020 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1063 Medieval Text Adventure
13th Apr, 2020 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman - Page 3

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Hamilton the Madman.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2020 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Madman Hamilton

Let it be known that I, Hamilton, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

23rd Apr, 2020 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Hamilton?

A little girl could see through me which was a bit unnerving. It made me uncomfortable when she seemed to know my true nature. I flinched at the fact that she asked me why I was that way, but I did not know what to say and just shrugged my shoulders.

25th Apr, 2020 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Page 3 Madman Hamilton

Ever fought a Woodsman? I did… and beat it to death.

25th Apr, 2020 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Madman Hamilton

T'was the first time I encountered a Large Hornet Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

26th Apr, 2020 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Hamilton than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2020 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton Madman - Page 3

It was confirmed upon meh, Hamilton the Madman, that I am now an expert in Swim.

1st May, 2020 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton Madman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk look weak enough to rob but probably not so. Some of them seem to be retired veterans or illusionists that create a front to make you believe something is the way it is when it is not. This town, and its people is full of mystery.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Hamilton the Madman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,