Hamilton the Madman - Page 7 of 8

Message to Advisor I am at Llafair doing the - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2021 - 1:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1063 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Dec, 2020 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman - Page 7

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The chancellor should be assassinated and may see what attempts have been made by the den. I think they have not done it yet because they fear someone far worst than him may replace him. Or perhaps the den is in league with him and that is why he is such an awful leader.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2020 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Madman Hamilton

Message to Advisor

After the demands of my clan I have decided to leave to look for profit in Llafair. As such I have joined on the patrols of Llafair in the hope that I might gain more than I have been doing. Upon my return I will engage you in conversation.

20th Dec, 2020 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Marauder died due to my unique combat skills.

20th Dec, 2020 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Page 7 Madman Hamilton

Today, my encounter with a Black Bear ended with me slaying the Black Bear.

20th Dec, 2020 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Madman Hamilton

Message to Advisor

As it turns out I was able to rescue a girl being held captive by some woodlanders. I was in a second mind to keep her for myself but I know that would not go down well with the captain of the group. Besides, I would be sure to get some fame and possibly raise my credentials by the rescue.

15th Jan, 2021 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton the Madman

Drinking at the Tavern

Having a drink at the tavern can be a blast because there are challenges and beautiful wenches. Besides that the ale is good, the food is tasty and friendships built are long lasting. Hopefully, I will be able to pay a visit there tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2021 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton Madman - Page 7

I, Hamilton the Madman, was attacked by a Dark Elf and was victorious in combat.

17th Jan, 2021 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cyoa
(+)

Hamilton Madman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Message to Advisor

I am at Llafair doing the usual patrol. We've had great success thus far and about half way through the whole tour. We managed to slay one of the senior dark elves that I thought would put up more of a fight.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Hamilton the Madman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,