Ryo Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Mar, 2020 - 9:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1070 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2020 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Ryo the Wizard
A Friend

Ryo the Wizard

My name is Ryo, I am a wizard and in so being I have learnt much about the eb and flow of energies those who are not of my craft cannot feel.

I am 16 years of age and while I enjoy meditating, I also do not mind working hard so do not take me for someone who is lazy. While I do not enjoy fighting it is something I have learnt over the years to protect myself when it is needed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2020 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Ryo the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Ryo

Breath of life comes to Ryo the Wizard. I, Ryo, have died but am alive again! I am still Ryo the Wizard even if this bedtime story doth maketh me mesmerized the 1st time over.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2020 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Ryo the Wizard
A Friend

Ryo the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

My first meating after leaving for this town was with Sarah, a really good friend of mine from my younger years.

I saw her sitting on a bench so decided to join her, I had noticed she'd gained a bit of weight since i'd last layed eyes upon her 2 or so years ago.

We spoke for quite a while, I remembered her stomach growling loudly and her laughing and inviting me to eat with her. We went to a local tavern where we drank and ate a lot.

She told me she'd had feelings for me ever since I'd spoken to her for the first time and asked me if we could pay for a room so we did.

Many things were learnt that night.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2020 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Ryo the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Ryo

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2020 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Ryo the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Ryo

Ryo the Wizard Lives! How can mine crimes leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward astounded in this fumes of fancy? It is mine lack of ambition.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2020 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Ryo the Wizard
A Friend

Ryo the Wizard

A Chess Game Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Stefan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Ryo the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,