Brennan the Scholar - Page 2 of 4

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Apr, 2020 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1077 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Brennan the Scholar - Page 2

I, Brennan the Scholar, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Brennan

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Brennan the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Most beautiful lady of Brennan

I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen today. She was tall, only a few inches shorter than I, with smooth olive skin and long dark hair. Her eyes were hazel, with a complex pattern of colors that held my own eyes transfixed. The sly smile she gave me hinted at a playful wit. Neither waifishly thin nor slovenly fat, her body held perfect curves from her generous bosom to her full hips. So stunned was I by her beauty that I could not speak, let alone ask her name or introduce myself. Fortunately, a halfling saw my rapture and offered to arrange a rendez-vous for the pittance of five gold pieces. I nearly gave him my entire coinpurse.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Page 2 Scholar Brennan

Let it be known that I, Brennan, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Brennan

Meeting the townsfolk

I've spent well over a year now interacting with the people in town to meet my own ends. I never bothered learning names, so eager was I to get what I wanted and move on with my goals. But in the labyrinth beneath the Palace of Parody a mysterious entity challenged me to solve a "Riddle." Being a clever man, I thought I could defeat this… thing in whatever they asked. Unfortunately, this riddle was to name the armorer in the town. I had bought my leather armor from this man on my very first day in town and never met with him again. I was convinced his name was Hama-something, but that was closer to Hamble, the librarian I often work for. It cost me no less than a piece of my soul to escape. I have now gone building to building and noted the names of those who operate there. Next time I venture into the dungeon, I shall be prepared.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Brennan the Scholar

Message to Advisor

I finally felt confident enough to attempt the task Lady Fluke had for me at the Palace of Parody. I was able to make it through without too much trouble, and learned much from the experience. On my way home to ruminate on that adventure I ran into many townsfolk. First, the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. Then an older gentlemen who needed some directions. An ethereal woman, and another who wold me a magical herb. I wound up experiencing some sort of temporal anomaly, which allowed me to take several weeks of training in a single day. I still needed to rest and heal my wounds from battles in the dungeon, so now I lay me down, still feeling time pass slowly around me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Brennan Scholar - Page 2

I, Brennan the Scholar, was attacked by a Skeleton and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2020 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Brennan the Scholar
A Friend

Brennan Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Brennan than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Brennan the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,