Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1088 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Apr, 2020 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good

My father gave me the name Liora. My mother confidently let others know my aura was good and true. Therefore, people who visited our home started to call me Liora the Good. I would like to think I shall live up to that name. I am 48, just 16 in human years.

We lived outside the Town, though I am not entirely sure why. I assume it has to do with the relationship of my human mother and elven father, but there could be many other reasons. Whatever they may be, I will take pride in being raised the way I was. I learned how to be independent but also generous. Compassion is important, my mother always said.

I am tall for a woman, 5 feet 8 inches, with slender features of my father. My ears are more rounded, like my mother's ears. I am happy I got my father's light blond hair and my mother's hazel eyes, with flecks of green and gold. I'd like to think I'm a mixture of both their winsome looks.

I am not sure exactly what I am meant to be, but I do know I am meant to help others and be a light in the dark. Maybe I will be more druidic. Or maybe I will lean toward emissary work. There are things I know I need to learn

And now the path to my destiny begins.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2020 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Liora the Good".

8th Apr, 2020 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I was approached by a familiar face a few days after I arrived in the Town. I only recognized the face vaguely, but it was enough for me to know he knew my parents. I was coming out of the library in the early afternoon when he politely stopped me. He had on the wares of a captain in the army, but with enough difference to know he was well traveled.

I was excited to meet someone who knew my parents in a loving light! We stood in the shade of a tree as we traded a quick prayer for them. He told me his name was Simon, and my father had tasked him to help me if he was gone. I'm not exactly sure how he can help me, but his experiences shall be worth listening to!

I will admit to being cautious, but Captain Simon took out a familiar ring with the unique symbol of my father's name carved into it. It saddened me to see this, as it told the fate of my father, but it proved Captain Simon was someone my father trusted.

8th Apr, 2020 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

Deity of Liora

The God Shannen, the one who seems to connect to my soul. He is percieved as an old man, with white hair and beard, and white eyes with dark skin.

Shannen will listen to your needs, but he also expects you to listen to him. He will sometimes contact his followers through the rivers, lakes, or rain. I have taken up offering the four elements and prayers, which seems to keep him at peace.

8th Apr, 2020 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

Worship of Shannen

Great Shannen, I ask of you to guide my decisions on the path I am meant to follow. I will do everything in my power to spread your faith of goodness and purpose and compassion. I hear you in the rain as I pray, a comforting sound when I am lost.

8th Apr, 2020 - 5:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Liora the Good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2020 - 5:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

8th Apr, 2020 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Liora the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,