Liora the Good - Page 3 of 7

Familiar Description Luna, my Familiar, looks - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Apr, 2020 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1088 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Apr, 2020 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good - Page 3

Worship of Shannen

I give thanks for the experiences and people I have met so far. My body is stronger, my mind is sharper, and my soul is wiser because of your teachings. I hope to be a worthy follower of the God of Good.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2020 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

Liora the Good is raised. I, Liora, have died but am alive again! I, Liora, liveth for the 1st version of mine in awe self. Change the objective and I shall changeth the outcome.

8th Apr, 2020 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Liora the Good Lives! I seek redemption for mine disappointments, it is mine 2nd falling from the reason for being I should have.

8th Apr, 2020 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Page 3 Good Liora

I, Liora the Good, have attained the tenth level in the Magician Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Magician.

8th Apr, 2020 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Good Liora

I, Liora, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

8th Apr, 2020 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora the Good

A Loner was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2020 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder Band. The Marauder Band attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder Band. Like my story?

8th Apr, 2020 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Liora Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Familiar Description

Luna, my Familiar, looks like a mix between a wolf and a husky, with black and white fur. A strong creature, Luna will be very helpful in battles of needed. Their eyes are icy blue, full of intelligence and curiosity. They seem to be an observant creature, keeping a casual stance while their sharp eyes take in everything.

I find I prefer to call upon Luna by rubbing the ring I wear on my right middle finger. When they appear, Luna stands at my side, surveying what is near while waiting for my command.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Liora the Good

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,